Jobs at Trinco
Trinco is so much more than just a job. It is a place where you can dream, innovate and work with other intelligent and motivated people. Trinco offers jobs that enables employees to find work/life balance and to make a difference. If you're a person who is serious about work, but values quality free time and the things that enrich life, Trinco might be the right place for you! Working for Trinco means that you not only have solid compensation, but you also have quality of life benefits.
These quality of life include:
- Global Opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Educational reimbursement plans
At Trinco we want you to go beyond simply saying, "I've got a great job." We are committed to helping you get the most out of life - to help you learn, play and work the way you want.
Escalations Engineer Support
We are looking for candidates for the following direct client positions. If you are interested, please submit your updated resume and rate requirement. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this position.
Position:Escalations Engineer Support
The scope of the work includes the following:
• Provide advanced levels of support and serve as a primary technical resource and solution provider for the Technology Partners and Technology Service Desk
• Interact with other technology groups both internal and external as appropriate to respond to user requests and/or problems
• Support key projects and initiatives where new services are delivered to the House community, as well as validating new technologies prior to their delivery into the House Community
• Multi-task to perform other duties as required, including technical and administrative support to other Operations and Continuity projects and activities.
• Work closely with other HIR service owners to support current operations and to analyze, document, and assist in the deployment of new technologies and services to the House community
• Solicit feedback from IT incidents, create after action reports, and follow corrective actions to completion
• Author standard operating procedures and technical guides and participate in process improvement exercises
• Support the Escalations staff on developing and maintaining Integrated Operations Center (IOC) standard operating procedures
• Manage and maintain escalations Remedy queue for tracking of support-related issues
• Support other Operations and Continuity tasks as required
• Maintain availability to support 24x7 IOC support through on-call rotation as required
• Strong experience with document creation, management, and quality assurance, including professional and technical writing.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrated advanced technical skills and the ability to develop solutions to complex technical problems.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with IT hardware, software networking and mobility systems for workstations, and server messaging clients.
• Understands Cybersecurity components and software and has a working understanding of web browsers and applications.
• High proficiency in using Microsoft Office 365 Suite
• Working knowledge of Remedy Ticket Tracking system
• Proficiency in PowerShell
•Proficiency with SCCM
• Proficiency in project management, including setting priorities, ensuring timely completion of
deliverables, and quality control/quality assurance;
• Experience working at the House of Representatives or other Legislative Branch environment.
• Project management certification (PMP, etc)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT).
Must provide statement confirming is available to start work on-site (D.C.) on or about July 30th, 2020.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org