Trinco is able to respond quickly to the continually shifting demands for technical staffing requirements of our client organizations while potentially lowering the cost for hard-to-find technical resources. With a geographically dispersed team of technical professionals and business analysts, we can provide our clients access to experienced technical staff on an as-needed and consistent basis.
Trinco staff can supplement client teams during peak load processing and on-going projects, as well as meet the requirements for specialized IT skills. Our professionals have recent hands-on experience in newer technologies and programming languages as well as legacy system skills. Areas of focus include IBM mainframe system software, Java, MQSeries, and SAP.
We also bring to our clients a thorough understanding of federal and state human services programs through the combined years experience of our industry business analysts. Our consultants have played important roles on a large number of Welfare, Child Support Enforcement and Child Welfare projects and have participated in all stages of the software development life-cycle: requirements, design, testing, training, operations and policy manuals.
- Hardware : IBM PCs, AS/400s, IBM mainframe, Sun
- Database : DB2, DB2/400, DB2/2, Btrieve, Access, SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, Sybase
- Operating Systems : MVS, VM, OS/400, UNIX, DOS, Control Program Facility,
- Windows 3 - XP, NT/2000 Server, CP/M
- Programming languages : IEF, PowerBuilder, RPG II-IV, ILE, COBOL, HTML, C, C++, PASCAL, Visual Basic, JAVA, CASE Tools, CSP, IBM Websphere, MQSeries
- SAP : ABAP, ASAP, LSMW, SD, CATT, IMG, MM, WM, QM, PM, PP, APO, BDC, CRM, TRM, Interfaces utilizing IDOC and EDI
- Networking : National, International, multi-platform, Internet networks. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Frame-Relay, ATM, Security, Firewalls, X.25, SDLC, APPC, APPN, SNA, ANYNET, VTAM
- Staff experience : Project managers, analysts, programmers, testers, administrators, trainers, help desk